Join Projects Assured
Projects Assured is focused on attracting and retaining the best talent in the market. Our philosophy is to invest and nurture our staff and ensure that they are trained with the right skills, developed and mentored in the correct competencies, and demonstrate key energetic and passionate traits to be part of a high performance team.
We take pride in the team we have built and the standards and values that have been set by our existing staff.
“The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept”
Lieutenant General David Lindsay Morrison AO, 2013
Director - Projects Assured
"At Projects Assured we invest in our people. We invest because we know that if we nurture and support our staff and arm them with the right skills, the rest will take care of itself.
We create an environment whereby our staff have the opportunity to engage in challenging yet enjoyable work, have the flexibility to achieve their personal goals outside of work and receive optimal rewards and recognition for superior performance.
As a consequence we have a high performing team that delivers real outcomes for our clients."
Current opportunities exist to join the Projects Assured team within all three of our primary Practice Lines. For more information about Careers at Projects Assured, follow us on LinkedIn.
Strategy & Business Improvement
+5 years experience
- Experienced Management Consultants across Strategy, Business analysis, stakeholder engagement
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Experience in the use of structured consulting approaches/frameworks
- Lead and develop strategy and transformational programs within client base
- Application of theoretical and practical experience in analysing and solving problems
Project & Program Management
+10 years experience
- Must have a proven track record of successful delivery of complex infrastructure projects, superior stakeholder engagement skills and Prince2 certification
- Thoroughly understand and communicate stakeholders requirements to appropriate team members and manage all requirements accordingly
- Establish clear ownership for project tasks
- Co-ordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives
+10 years experience
- Senior role that includes the creation of strategies, blueprints and roadmaps that provide a common vision of the future state
- Ensure that programs and projects are appropriately aligned to an aged strategy and architecture. Manage strategy and architecture activity and deliverables within a client site
- Build strong and trusted relationships within client base
- Experience has a lead architect is highly desirable
- TOGAF knowledge/certification is highly desirable